Metaphysical DIagnosis Curriculum
- Detailed analysis of the systems of the physical body as they relate to the chakra system.
- Anatomical reflections of spiritual realities.
- Comprehensive Teaching of Physical Chakras and Associated Anatomical Systems
- The Seven Major Anatomical Systems
- Skeletal Reproductive
- Linking and Subsidiary Systems in Human Anatomy and Their Metaphysical Meaning Supporting Systems
- Connective Tissue (Fascia)
- Clean-Up Systems
- Understanding Metaphors in the Mechanism and Symptoms of Dis-ease
- Assumption of "Dis-Ease As Teacher"What does this dis-ease WANT?
- Soul Level Agendas with Dis-Ease
- Decoding Body Metaphors
- Specific examples of conditions and ailments, including pandemics and their meaning for our culture or our species.
- External Symptom Relievers -- How to use them to aid, rather than hinder, healing.
- Interfacing Intuitive Information with Empirical Observation and Traditional Approaches
- Carruch's "Triangulation Technique" -- Locating the Root of Dis-Ease
- Intuitive Body Scan Technique
- Techniques for "Listening" to Symptoms
- Expanded Awareness Technique to Work with Chronic Pain
- Entering Agreement with the Body Obtaining
- Authority to work with clients at metaphysical levels.
Last Updated on Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:16